Welcome to Chimney Pines.
To keep our community verdant, clean, and enjoyable for all, please observe the following regulations:
- No smoking in public areas or near doorways.
- Sidewalks must be cleared of snow, leaves, dirt, sand, and footprints at all times.
- No trees above 7’ in height. No fruit trees. Positively no evergreen trees of any kind, as they shed needles and attract vermin.
- No flags containing colors other than red, white, and/or blue.
- No flagpoles.
- Community board members are elected. Please contact the community office in person for information regarding nominations, campaigning, campaign funding, debate schedules, signage (not permitted), and legal matters. Legal advice is provided without prejudice and is not binding.
- Community board members must be over eighteen (18) years of age, and under ninety-five (95) years of age, except with a doctor’s note.
- No open fires, indoors or out. No gas fires.
- No brick siding, protuberances, or outbuildings.
- External door jambs must conform to community standards. Color information and color wheels available at the community office during office hours, 10 am – 3:30 pm. Paint available from Fred Armor’s Building Supplies, on the corner of Maple and Signature Streets, approximately six blocks from the community gates.
- No potluck dinners in the community hall, as we are not insured for food-related deaths.
- No patterned window coverings.
- No bird feeders, as they attract squirrels.
- Pets permitted on a case by case basis.
- No dogs.
- No cats.
- No birds.
- No rodents or rodent-like animals, or animals the size or texture of rodents.
- No bouncy castles.
- Fences must conform to community standards. Plans and photographs are available at the community office during office hours. All fence-related products should be purchased at Fred Armor’s Building Supplies, or contact Fred Armor in Unit 2.
- No daisies of any kind permitted in view from streets, sidewalks, or helicopters.
- No overt displays of affection, including kissing, amorous hand-holding, hugging excessively, sexual intercourse, or licking. Bare feet are permitted during summer hours— seasonal information pamphlet available at the community office.
- No formal hats after April 2, even if it falls on a Friday. Straw sunhats and some baseball caps are allowed— seasonal hat information available at the community office except during lunch time hours.
- No quoting from political or religious sources, unless complete context is clearly presented.
- Ice cream trucks must register at the community office, and may be required to obtain a community work permit. Cash only.
- No sirens.
- No bulbs or any plantings that require dormancy.
- Swimming in the pool is permitted. Pool maintenance is ongoing and may cause temporary pool closure. Please do not contact the community office about pool closures.
- No running, spitting, hitting, horseplay, loud noises, or confusing facial expressions at the pool, or anywhere.
- No student drivers, learners, or neophytes of any kind permitted on community property.
- Only male service animals are allowed on the premises.
- Cheese products are not necessarily real cheese, and may not contain dairy products. For information about real cheese, send a written request to the community office.
- Logical fallacies are frowned upon. Apply only when outside of community property.
- Grandparents permitted on a case by case basis.
Thanks for choosing Chimney Pines!
–F. Armor, Board Chairman