Tell us about the role that faith plays in your life — or doesn’t.
- My god is better than your god.
- You have to do what my god says.
- I decide which parts of what my god says are true.
- My god wants me to prosper.
- I fight for my god.
- Forgiveness means I can do whatever I want, and if I express regret, I can meet my god in heaven.
- Only believers in my god should be my neighbours.
- Unbelievers are less than I am.
- God is love, whatever her name or manifestation.
- We are free to express our faith in ways we choose.
- I know the word of my god preaches goodness, kindness and a tolerant heart.
- God wants an end to global suffering.
- I fight no one, and work towards peace, as my god would want.
- God accepts the pure of heart, not the hypocrites.
- God loves everyone, regardless of race or religion.
- I am humble in the eyes of my god.